These are a set of foundational principles and mental models I’m finding repeatedly useful in my life.
This list is just for me, though I encourage you to think about and document your own. I may or may not write more about each specific one. Last updated August 12th, 2021.
- You can learn from anyone
- The only constant is change
- Be wary of absolutes
- Default to trust
- Relationships over transactions
- Necessary, but not sufficient
- See the trees, see the forest
- Alchemy is real
- Production before consumption
- As it is, not as you want it to be